Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

T.O. to Cincy

Terrell Owens just signed a one year, $2 million contract with the Bengals, with $2 million in possible bonuses. Owens will line up with Chad Ochocinco this season.

I'm trying to decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing for the Bengals. One one hand, they now have two of the most talented wide receivers in the league on their roster. On the other hand, these two have enough ego to fill an entire roster.

Ochocinco claims that their off-the-field friendship and respect for each other will make it easy for the pair to work together, but I'm not so sure. The thought of Owens and Ochocinco on the same roster is actually kind of scary, and if I were a Bengals fan, I would be highly nervous right now.

I foresee some drama in Cincy.

No comments:

Post a Comment